Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Be Present

I learned about this amazing retreat from Kelly Rae. I wish I live closer enough to join this :(
Just by looking at the video 'Be Present' (song by Joshua Radin), I already start to embrace a more optimist outlook.

The world is so beautiful when it is filled with positive people and inspiring creative community. For more info about this retreat, you can click here.

"Brand New Day"

Some kind of magic...Happens late at night

When the moon smiles down at me...And bathes me in its light

I fell asleep beneath you...In the tall blades of grass

When I woke the world was new...I never had to ask

It's a brand new day...The sun is shining..It's a brand new day

For the first time in such a long long time...I know, I'll be ok

Most kind of stories...Save the best part for last

And most stories have a hero who finds

You make your past your past...Yeah you make your past your past

It's a brand new day...The sun is shining...It's a brand new day

For the first time in such a long long time...I know, I'll be ok

This cycle never ends...You gotta fall in order to mend

It's a brand new day...It's a brand new day

For the first time in such a long long time...I know, I'll be ok

No comments:

Post a Comment