Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The One and Lovely

I always enjoy watching fragrance commercials. What I adore from them are their 'deep' concepts and the high levels of artistic effects (all the details, the settings, the music, the theatrical interpretation...so SUBLIME!! ^-^).

My current obsessions are the DolceGabbana series (The one, Rose The One, L'eau The One, featuring Scarlett Johansson, created by photographer Jean Baptiste Mondino) :

THE ONE
" I am looking, I don't know what I am looking for, maybe everything maybe nothing but I'll know when I find it, you know when it's the one... That's THE ONE. "

ROSE THE ONE
"It's funny what you remember: it's not the words or the music. Maybe it's a laugh, a taste. It's funny what you forget but you'll never forget THE ONE."

L'EAU THE ONE

"It seems simple, beauty is only outside but you might have to get what's inside to get to what's sweet, beauty that's in your mind...that's THE ONE"

I also love LOVELY by SJP (the song was Just To be in Love by James Marsden ):

No comments:

Post a Comment