Saturday, August 7, 2010

Learn how to KISS

I think I have too many stuffs, too many clothes. too many collections here and there. Actually, it won't be such a big issue if I have bigger space. The thing is my room is so SMALL

I know I have to edit my stuffs immediately. I don't want to end up being a hoarder. Some wacky hoarders videos on Youtube really freak me out! So so scary how horrible it can be. It's like they are living for things/stuffs instead of maintaining relationship with people/loved ones. It's scary to realize that I might have similar tendency to be attached with things (of course it's not extreme, but I should learn to simplify!). I want to create space for new things to come, which means I have to do some serious 'throwing and tossing'. Yes, learn how to KISS (Keep It Simple Smartie!).

No comments:

Post a Comment